Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random Thoughts

'Random plants 3' photo (c) 2010, Sarah Jones - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/The last couple of weeks I've been staying busy.  I started selling my handmade cards on Etsy.  This new endeavor is keeping my mind off of losing Erica.  However, I still have days where I get choked up during conversations.  Today was one of those days.  It seems when I go to the Doctor I'm vulnerable to reveal emotion.  Plus, I really hate the question "so, how are you doing?"  This just opened the door for tears and emotion.  I think the better question to ask would be "so, how's your health?"  At least then I'm focused on my health and not the death of my sister.  I'm sure it didn't help that I listed on the form that my sister died from a sulfa based drug reaction.  That information alone lead to conversation and tears.  Anyway, those are some of my random thoughts, feelings and emotions for the day.  Until next time, take care.       

No comments:

Post a Comment