Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Tuesday


'All Different, All the Same' photo (c) 2009, Paul Walker - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
It has been 31 Tuesdays since Erica passed away.  Each Tuesday comes with different thoughts, memories, and challenges concerning Erica's death.  I have a bad habit of going shopping on Tuesday after work.  Typically I go to Hobby Lobby.  The day Erica died, I did just that.  I got off work and went to Hobby Lobby and then the grocery store.  Several times over the last six months on a Tuesday, I found myself doing the very same thing.  So today I came straight home.  I don't like that a pattern has emerged in my life, especially one with a sad association.  The plan is to change things up a bit.  I know I won't stop shopping but I'm going to stop being so predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment