Saturday, October 29, 2011

Life Goes On

'Fall tree branch leaves along river' photo (c) 2011, Forest Wander - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/When I stop and think about how life goes on regardless of our presence, it makes me stop to think.  If for some reason I don't make it to tomorrow and life goes on without me, will I leave a contribution worth remembering?    I believe we should strive to make the world and ourselves better everyday.  If we are simply existing, what's the point?  The value in our lives isn't made up of the dollars in our bank accounts but rather the richness we add to the world we live in.  Do we add to the value of our world or are we depreciating it's value?  We have a limited amount of time to make a difference while we are here.  Life goes on without you. What contribution will you leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment