Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Flower Lesson

One of my friends on facebook posted something similar to the below words for Father's Day in remembrance of her Dad.  I revised it to read for my sister.

If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my sister's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile....
Flowers from Erica's Memorial Service

During Erica's memorial service it dawned on me that I never sent her flowers.  I sent her cards on occasions but never flowers.  I know they can be expensive but sometimes when people are going through a hardship receiving flowers can be a great way to cheer them up.  This was another lesson I learned, don't wait to make others happy when you were blessed with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment