photo © 2003 Olivier | more info (via: Wylio)There is no escaping death, at some point each of us will pass away. Erica's untimely passing has me thinking about my own mortality. Here's a few questions I've asked myself:
- What will I be remembered for?
- Have I told my loved ones how I feel about them?
- Is my heart and faith in the right place?
- What will the contents of my life say about me?
- Will I leave unanswered questions behind?
The reality that we are not promised tomorrow has changed my perspective on many aspects of my life. Carpe diem is my new motto. I will no longer put off until tomorrow what I can do today.