Thursday, June 16, 2011

Making Changes


Sky Flowersphoto © 2011 Visual Artist Frank Bonilla | more info (via: Wylio)Losing Erica forced me to look at my life from a different perspective.  I've been content for a very long time to live an isolated life.  There are a ton of things I feel I should do but I always let someone dissuade me from taking action.  My life has become stagnant because I'm not serving my purpose.  Therefore making changes is the only way to get a different result.  There is always that delicate balance of doing what you feel is right and keeping the ones around you happy.  It has been too easy to lose sight of my purpose in order to keep others happy.  That stops today. We have one life and if we want to change things we have to start with ourselves.  So, I'm making changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment