Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reflection


Cathedral Rocks Reflectionphoto © 2010 Anita Ritenour | more info (via: Wylio)When our time on Earth is through what remains is a reflection of who we are.  This reflection can be observed in many ways.  Our possessions are a reflection of things we enjoyed and desired.  The words others speak about us are a reflection on the impact we had on others lives.  Maybe the biggest reflection of our lives will be remembered by the deeds we accomplished.  While grieving Erica my mind tends to wonder to the reflection of my life.  What impact and reflection will my life leave?  I know there are still a few things I need to accomplish before my time is through.  How about you?

Quote: Everyone and everything that shows up in our life is a reflection of something that is happening inside of us.  ~Alan Cohen
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment