photo © 2006 Charles Tilford | more info (via: Wylio)Erica,
- I promise you as long as I'm alive, I will be there for your daughters when they need me.
- I promise you we will keep your memory alive.
- I promise you I will encourage your girls to go to college.
- I promise you when things get hard we will try to find the positive side.
- I promise you that you will never be forgotten.
Clouds may come, but clouds must go,
And they have a silver lining.
For beyond them all, you know,
Either sun or moon is shining.
So with trouble; 'tis quite plain
Time at last will take its measure;
Rainbows follow after rain,
Life must have its meed of pleasure.
~ J. A. W.