Sunday, April 3, 2011

What I'll Miss About Erica


Pink Tulipsphoto © 2004 [n|ck] | more info (via: Wylio)Erica's death was so sudden, for the first week, I just couldn't believe it.  The tears wouldn't stop, my heart ached, my stomach was sick, and I wanted it to be a bad dream.  Still as I write this today, tears are streaming down my face.  It's been twenty-six days.  I hate looking at calendars now.  The calendar reminds me of all the days we won't have together.

The shock is gone and reality has set in.  So I made a list of a few things I will miss about Erica:
  • Her Smile
  • Her Stubbornness
  • Her Sarcastic Humor
  • Her Dedication to her Daughters
  • Her Willingness to Accept People for who they are
  • Her Ability to Stand up for Herself
  • Her Approach on Life
What will you miss about Erica?

No comments:

Post a Comment